Friday 28 July 2023

The day I found you


I found you, for love.For life, together. You waited for me , rightly so..

I found you, beautiful and sweet. Never ever thought you were the one for.

Somewhere under the sun, we met. God planned and here we are. And thereafter

InshaAllah..

 

We were so young when we fell in love. The feeling I couldn’t describe.

We have each other now. Strive and grow,, older .So amazing, never want to be apart.

 remembered. Walking in the rain. You were waiting over there. Sweetest glance when I came over.

Big black eyes penetrating my heart. Oh dear, I love you forever.



1 comment:

  1. alamak...suwit2 pulak di hari Jumaat ni ye. Insyaallah...semoga bahagia hingga ke akhir hayat

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih atas komen dan cadangan.... Please come again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...