Wednesday 6 June 2012

Going back to my home town..







Getting reading to go to my home town... Will enjoy the kampung lifestyle. Means no more blog and facebook ( which i quite rare in updating status) and twitter ( haha ..like i ever appreciate one), for a few days..



Really?? Who cares right...




I was really touched lately.. I felt really humbled and ..err I dont know how to describe.... I felt so happy when i was with my family even i crave to hear my daughter cry.. How she wanted something, how they fight and scramble for the toys, How they sulked....





I try imagine when they all grow up later,how I will miss all those moment...



Yasmin really grow up and she no longer a crying baby.. ( oh everyone still mmy baby though)





How I fortunate to have them around me...



Ok got to go..Lurvy is yelling when i gonna be ready. See you soon , my blog...





p.s Looking forward to enjoy masakan Kedah/Utara.. Its being sooo loong since i last taste my mom cooking. and i will never have a chance anymore.. So, appreciate your mom while she is around!!


p.s2.. Ok Ok i m coming.. got to go.!!!!..
Lurvy shouting again

1 comment:

Terima kasih atas komen dan cadangan.... Please come again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...