Sunday 6 February 2011

Home sweet home....

Its nearly 2 am. I couldn,t sleep, still. Nearly 2 hours facing the laptop. Outside it is creepy silent. Not a single sound. Only once in a while a car pass by in front of my housing estate. Or the dog barking when sees who know what. My neighbour in my row almost deserted, on 2 families still in town. I decided to stay home during this long holiday. Travelling during this time is chaotic and restless.Heard news traffic was very heavy. I had a choice and i chose to stay home. Spend more time home. Home is where it is....
I more kind of spontaneous traveller but not this time. It would be much more better if i spend with my children at home .Ya ya.... all of you can blame your dad.

I wish still, that we go somewhere but it was not materialised... Blessing in disguise may be.. My Lurvy is not in good health. Aisya had just recovered from fever...

Today again we went out to mall. Managed to grab 2 trousers and a t-shirt. Then tapau Pizza for another 3 who wanted to stay home.. kindda funny eh... i decided to go in anticipating the are bored but they weare reluctant.... clever boys and gurl...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih atas komen dan cadangan.... Please come again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...