Wednesday 5 September 2012

Ketenangan dalam kesibukan

Assalamualaikum bloggers and readers..

I ve just looked back at my photo file. These were taken radomly . I just aimed and clicked my camera. Hopefully it will have some meaning and invoke my memory... yess as part of my journey..
Sometimes we feel life is unfair and very challenging.

I received a message telling how life is unfair to him/her. Tell u what.. life is like THIS..
Pls seek the truth and complain to HIM.. HE will answer, and HE is fair...




Dove...with my shadow. Just clicking randomly



Empty street ( quite) in Metropolitan. Ikebukuro, Japan


Ikebukuro, Japan




2 comments:

  1. ketenangan sangat penting dalam apa jua keadaan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kenangan itu indah. takkn luput ditelan zaman .. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih atas komen dan cadangan.... Please come again

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...